1. Why did Browns rookie wide receiver Corey Coleman report to mini camp out of shape? He was one of the best athletes in the draft and he played in a fast paced, no huddle offense at Baylor. Conditioning shouldn’t be an issue for him.
2. Reports surfaced yesterday that former Broncos and Dolphins running back Knowshon Moreno was going to retire. He should retire! His knees are garbage. My 82 year old neighbor has more structurally sound knees than him!
3. Las Vegas will target the Chargers if a deal with the Raiders can’t be worked out. How about the NFL stays out of Vegas all together. It’s a cesspool!
4. Vince Wilfork once again wore the overalls last night in JJ Watt’s celebrity softball game. Really? Why? Let’s put them away for good Vince!
5. So far so good for Carson Wentz and Connor Cook at their respective rookie mini camps. It’s helmets and shorts. Let’s not get carried away. Talk to me in training camp and in the pre-season.
6. I find Russell Wilson annoying but I bet he was good yesterday as Wisconsin’s commencement speaker.
7. Michigan State is losing defensive tackle Damon Knox. Knox is quitting football to focus on a career in law enforcement. Knox was suppose to start next season and he had the potential to perhaps go in the first three rounds of next year’s draft.
8. Congrats to Larry Fitzgerald for keeping his promise to his late mother and earning his Bachelor’s degree. Good for him!